Energy from the sun is the most abundant form of energy available on earth. If we follow the right path, we can harness more from the Suns energy, like generating power for daily use.
A little time and a small investment in making Solar panels at home, and you could find yourself off of the electric companies grid and more importantly, no more electric bill!
Just some of the advantages of solar power;
Solar energy is gaining popularity amongst the alternate energy solutions.
• Green energy solution: Solar energy uses absolutely no fuel other than the sun’s light. Moreover, it does not release anything harmful into the atmosphere.
• Cheap power solution: First, the energy comes essentially free! There is a one-time cost the installation, however, the investment is recovered within a few years of installation, making the power generated by solar energy absolutely free.
• Convenient storage: Conventional power from the power company cannot be stored, but you can store solar power for future use. Storing it also ensures a 24×7 supply of power, thus saving you from any power outage.
• Very low maintenance: Once installed, Solar energy systems are easy and inexpensive to maintain. Minimal upkeep allows you to reap the benefits of the solution comfortably.
How can solar power be used?
Solar power can be used in our everyday lives. Here are some examples:
• Solar cooking system: Solar cooking is about cooking without lighting a fire or using electricity! I takes slightly longer to cook a meal, however, it is worth it, given that you will get tasteful and healthy food without worrying about paying your gas or electricity bill.
• Solar lighting system: You can now use Solar electricity to light up the entire house, use every electrical appliance without worrying about high electrical bills. The solar lighting system lights up your house even in the nights, thanks to the power storage feature it has.
• Solar heating system: You can keep your house cozy and warm using the solar heating system without worrying about costs.